Dedicated to better.

Our mission is to provide you with high-quality jewelry that won't break your wallet or harm the planet. We understand how frustrating it is to have to throw out your favorite pieces after just a few wears. That's why our jewelry is waterproof, so you can wear it worry-free and for longer.

But we don't stop there. We're also dedicated to ensuring that our supply chain, offices, packaging choices, and daily habits align with our values. We believe that being environmentally conscious is just as important as creating durable, beautiful jewelry.

Stainless steel

Product material

Stainless Steel is 100% recyclable! Its main components, including chromium, nickel, and molybdenum, can be easily separated from other materials, making the recycling process a breeze. Plus, stainless steel is one of the least energy and resource-intensive metals out there. It only requires digging up 2-5 pounds of ore for every 1 pound of iron and using about 20-30 MJ/kg of embodied energy, according to a study by MIT. And it's non-toxic on its own!

Stainless steel is an incredibly durable metal that is widely appreciated for its corrosion-resistant properties. This means it can last a very long time without needing to be replaced or breaking down. Additionally, it does not rust or tarnish, ensuring that its color stays perfect for a lifetime.


The Green Coating

PVD - Physical Vapor Deposition

We take environmental impact seriously, which is why we use Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) when searching for a waterproof solution for our pieces' coating.

Compared to common options like electroplating, painting, and traditional wet baths, the PVD process doesn't create any hazardous waste. Plus, the coloration process doesn't limit the recycling value of stainless steel, so we're proud to use it.



What could be better than a business model that allows you to purchase online without ever having to leave your home? This not only provides convenience, but also allows us to gain valuable insights into our audience's preferences, which in turn helps us manage our stock and avoid overstocking.

At HOOP & BUZZ, we are committed to conscious buying and because of this, we do not offer pre-paid return labels.

Overall, e-commerce uses 30% less energy than traditional retail, making it a more sustainable option.

Recycled Gold


80% of our gold is sourced from recycled materials.

In 2021, we successfully procured more than 80% of our gold from recycled sources that are certified by SCS or RJC. Our remaining 20% is newly mined gold that comes from responsible sources that are certified by RJC.

Recycling gold is a sustainable practice that reduces our impact on the environment. By utilizing recycled materials, we not only reduce the need for new resources, but we also lower the carbon footprint of each piece of jewelry.

We are dedicated to achieving 100% traceability of all materials across our supply chain.

All of the jewelry we sell is made of high-quality stainless steel and coated with 18k gold, including our recycled gold. We are confident in the quality of our products and are proud to offer them to our customers.